***New teeny, tiny, Mod Posted*** DAK Pz Side cap

David I

CMAKers,

Tired of seeing black wool Panzer sidecaps on your DAK crews? Tired of hearing your panzer crews bitch that the caps are too hot, too itchy, and too black? :mad: Well stop their bitching and issue them with faded, cotton, Tropical sidecaps today. :D

Where? CMMODs of course.

All original artwork is that of AndrewTF (the Great) :D . I mearly cut and paste. :rolleyes:

DavidI

"What else are you looking for?

Can I help?" DavidI

DavidI, any and all whitewashed or snow covered AFVs for the Germans will do. I have Halftracks and some stugs but no tanks. Wicky did some awesome work with the US and Brit AFVs, so now I am looking forward to the German tanks also being outfitted for winter.

If you check the post for "New batch of Mods at CMHQ" you will also see that Zimordok may be returning to the modding scene. Great news for certain!

I don't play Normandy battles because I think the lack of Cromwells, KTs and other tanks spoils things. In fact, when I crave NWE 44' battles I fire up CMBO--still fun four years later. Plus it is a chore swapping all the ITO uni's for ETO--even with a mod manager. Playing winter Bulge and Nordwind battles in snow is easier as there is nothing to change. I have the US uni's and Allied armor, and uni's for the Germans, but my enjoyment is dampened a bit when I see my camo tanks sticking out like sore thumbs in the snow.

What do I want? Any German gun or tank given a splash of white paint will do nicely--then off to the Bulge I go. I need a break from the hot climes of the desert and the rain, mud and mountains of Italy. smile.gif

Tooz,

Are you aware that the vast majority of CMBB German Armor winter mods have the same BMP's as CMAK? That is exactly where I got all of mine.

I concentrated on late model stuff for Bulge/Gothic line scenarios. Notable vehicles that are lacking are the Marders, their BMP #s don't match up. You would be safe with any Panthers, Pz IV G,H& J, Tiger Is, Stugs, etc.

I recently made a disk for a friend of just Brit, American and German winterized vehicles and still have the zip folder. Send me an email with your address and I'll mail one off to you. Make sure you mention CM or Tooz in the header or I will assume that your email is yet another add for a penis enlarger (the nerve!) and I will delete it prior to reading.

David I