What I want to see in the Cheery Waffle Thread X2

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

snarker read my sig :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: dumbass

I am mighty! But sometimes, late at night...it's just me...86smopuim...

Mum and Da'. I've some friends, now! They're a good lot, and they think much of me.

I'm not broody...I've a lot of friends, did I mention that?!

I know where I'm going. Life's uncertain, but I've come amongst friends. Life is funny, but it's good. Sometimes it's sad.

I wonder about others. There are many good people out there...sometimes, I wonder about children.

Sometimes, Mom, I drink too much. But I wake up every day, and the world unfolds before me.

And every day, the world is like a great, big Waffle.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

snarker read my sig :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: dumbass

I read it, I read it, I read it. And I read it yet again. I sent the sig line ages ago through Helper which regrettably doesn't save anything. Your quest is to hunt down that message or for ever be stuck with Mike[/b's signature. Missing bracket to honor that maggot, who is presently smacking me around like Soddball's crack ho.

Axe, 'Tiger', 'Triumph', 'Fortress', Trafalgar', 'Havoc', and 'Devil' are all new additons to the original series. Unfortunately for you, you are probably reading them out of chronological order... :mad: :mad: 'Escape' may be a short story, I remember readng something about it and 'Christmas' or some such. I'm not sure if it's new material or a rehash of part of another book.

Oh, and PBEM helper says you owe me. Look for turn 51. Maggot.

Robohn resend whatever you have, you flying maggot! I don't have anything new from you. The web must be angryolized lately. :mad: :mad:

Sharpe's Tiger: Richard Sharpe and the Siege of Seringapatam, 1799

Sharpe's Triumph: Richard Sharpe and the Battle of Assaye, September 1803

Sharpe's Fortress: Richard Sharpe and the Siege of Gawilghur, December 1803

Sharpe's Trafalgar: Richard Sharpe and the Battle of Trafalgar, October 1805

Sharpe's Prey: the Siege of Copenhagen 1807

Sharpe's Rifles: Richard Sharpe and the Invasion of Galicia, January 1809

Sharpe's Havoc: Richard Sharpe is back in the Peninsular - in 1809 in Oporto, Portugal.

Sharpe's Eagle: Richard Sharpe and the Talavera Campaign, July 1809

Sharpe's Escape: Richard Sharpe and the

Battle of Busaco, 1810 - released April 2004

Sharpe's Gold: Richard Sharpe and the Destruction of Almeida, August 1810

Sharpe's Battle: Richard Sharpe and the Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro, May 1811

Sharpe's Company: Richard Sharpe and the Siege of Badajoz, January to April 1812

Sharpe's Sword: Richard Sharpe and the Salamanca Campaign, June and July 1812

Sharpe's Enemy: Richard Sharpe and the Defence of Portugal, Christmas 1812

Sharpe's Honour: Richard Sharpe and the Vitoria Campaign, February to June 1813

Sharpe's Regiment: Richard Sharpe and the Invasion of France, June to November, 1813

Sharpe's Siege: Richard Sharpe and the Winter Campaign, 1814

Sharpe's Revenge: Richard Sharpe and the Peace of 1814

Sharpe's Waterloo:Richard Sharpe and the Waterloo Campaign, 15 June to 18 June 1815

Sharpe's Devil: Richard Sharpe and the Emperor, 1820-21

I think Sharpe's Prey was my favourite. Oh, and as for the short story, you are thinking of

0972222006.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by willbell:

Sounds like you would try out a Napoleonic version of CM if it were available.

Axe would try a Pollicle Dogs vs. Jellicle Cats version of Combat Mission if BFC made it. He and I would probably play to a draw in that game, too. :D:D;)

Axe, you've got to move on. All Sharpe, all the time is not good for you. tongue.gif:D

My, oh my, how long has it been? 3 months? 4 months? And to paraphrase Herr Uber-Gnome what a sackless collection of "coprophagic monkey-touchers" you have assembled here.

Only able to force my way through the last two pages of dreck I see that although Assmonkey#1 is capable of learning new skills, he is incapable of gaining anything resembling intelligence. Maybe Paula, obviously being the smarter of part of your union, would be able to master the remote control celing fan option. As this requires dexterity and higher brain function you can plop yourself on the couch and keep your hamhocks out of harm's way. This will save the lovely lady the adding task of cleaning up the copious amounts of lard that you would be sweating out all over her house....yes, HER house...go ahead, ask her. :D

As to the "Band of Brothers" aside....excellent show. And for once Dave H showed some glimmer of mental ability by leaving his peace-pipe-smoking, tie-dyed-tee-shirt-making, Birkenstock-wearing-hippy views off the GF.

Hatred for you all...Ta-ta

[ June 14, 2004, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

My, oh my, how long has it been? 3 months? 4 months? And to paraphrase Her Uber-Gnome what a sackless collection of "coprophagic monkey-touchers" you have assembled here.

Only able to force my way through the last two pages of dreck I see that although Assmonkey#1 is capable of learning new skills, he is incapable of gaining anything resembling intelligence. Maybe Paula, obviously being the smarter of part of your union, would be able to masster the remote control celing fan option. As this requires dexterity and higher brain function you can plop yourself on the couch and keep your hamhocks out of harm's way. This will save the lovely lady the adding task of cleaning up the copious amounts of lard that you would be sweating out all over her house....yes, HER house...go ahead, ask her. :D

As to the "Band of Brothers" aside....excellent show. And for once Dave H showed some glimmer of mental ability by leaving his peace-pipe-smoking, tie-dyed-tee-shirt-making, Birkenstock-wearing-hippy views off the GF.

Hatred for you all...Ta-ta

GRGRRGAAAAAARGHH!!!!!!!!! I had some of your company's wine the other day. No wonder you don't know how long you've been gone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good Lord, it's mike the wino's evil twin!! So, did you finally finish off a couple of those vats, maggot? I don't suppose you or your alter-ego would be available for some CM anytime soon, right? Not that you ever sent turns anyway! tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Your quest is to hunt down that message or for ever be stuck with Mike[/b's signature. Missing bracket to honor that maggot, who is presently smacking me around like Soddball's crack ho.

Oi - who the flamin' heck gave you permission to waste my sig line on some worthless bit of trash like Mopes a lot :mad: :mad: :mad:

Futue te ipsum et caballum tuum tongue.gif

Edited to add that I've never had anything to do with anyone's elite gardening implements - it's all rumours and you can't prove a thing!!

[ June 14, 2004, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Unfortunately for you, you are probably reading them out of chronological order...

Nope. All in order. I normally ain't so good with numbers but in this case, 1,2,3,4,5.... </font>

If you still have the email addie, send me a setup. Something interesting, amusing and full of fury...quite the opposite of yerself, Nancy.

I've got the very thing for you. How about a nice 25+ turn Allied attack, with you getting to pick all of your Allied troops? All you'll have to do is break through and exit the map edge. I promise you plenty of fury, and I guarantee you that I will be amused! Prepare to receive some very angry molten TNT, you MD20/20-swilling, no-turn-sending California maggot!! :D:D:D

PS Had any more cases fall off the truck lately?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

So what's the verdict on mike_the_wino's wine Snarker. Can you still see?

Come now, it's not the drinking of that swill, it's the come down when you swear off the stuff. Just ask Seanachi. The poor lad went straight off the deep end when the case I sent him was finished off. Luckily, the one month suspension from the boards calmed him right back down again.

Dave H, you ignorant slut, you know that I prefer the goose-stepping, uber-truppen to defeat you. Alas, it looks like I will have to put away my mink lederhosen for this bout. Winner calls the next battle....I am going make you relive the horror of gameyness that was 'Tin Can Armored Car Rally v1.01". Prepare for the smiting.

Alas, it looks like I will have to put away my mink lederhosen for this bout.

Somehow this makes me want to go wash out my eyes, just from reading it. It's somehow indecent. tongue.gif

Winner calls the next battle....I am going make you relive the horror of gameyness that was 'Tin Can Armored Car Rally v1.01". Prepare for the smiting.
Axe and I played a version of that game, you cheating piece of MasterGoodale's mold. I called it "Trucks with Guns". Quick and painless - for me, anyway. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Winner calls the next battle....I am going make you relive the horror of gameyness that was 'Tin Can Armored Car Rally v1.01". Prepare for the smiting.

Axe and I played a version of that game, you cheating piece of MasterGoodale's mold. I called it "Trucks with Guns". Quick and painless - for me, anyway. :D:D </font>

Turns out to ALL gamey maggot-lips persons.

I am filled with the anger-management therapy of MasterGoodale. GGRRAARRGGHHHH! You all suck large amounts of Molten slathered TNT!

Axe is daid

Pseudo whupped my butt, and we are startin' a rematch

Mike in New Zedland is gonna die

Dave is a gamey bastich! I'm a gonna get somefink off the board.

I'm slow smoking about 6 slabs of ribs, gonna take about 5 or 6 hours, have some great BBQ sauce I have made up (Store bought is...well...I don't wanna say).

[ June 15, 2004, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Wallybob ]

I usually double this, cause it's Sooooo good!

1 14 oz bottle of Ketchup

1 Cup apple cider

2 Tablespoons Worcestershire

1 Tablespoon molasses

1 Tablespoon cider vinegar

1 Tablespoon soy sauce

1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke (hickory)

1 1/2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar

1 teaspoon granulated sugar

1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1/2 teaspoon black pepper

1/2 teaspoon celery seed