What I want to see in the Cheery Waffle Thread X2

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Heh he he heheh hhehheh hehehe.

Stalin's organs.

Hhehe hhehh heheh hehhee.

beavis.jpg

Lol,you are really messed up in the head.Thats why I like you,Maggot!! :mad: :mad:

err,I mean hate.... hate :mad: Making someone attack through deep mud....oh yeah,its hate :mad:

[ June 04, 2004, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: no_one ]

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Shouldn't you be hanging around the local infant schools with your bag of sweeties, you reprobate?

I'd be afraid of running in to Jamoomba (who, apparently is all-powerful in just 2 out of the 5 senses). :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Against an IS-2

What's a maggot to do?

Well, a maggot could change positions of his Tigers once in a while, and not just wait for something bad to happen.

And the maggot could resend his turn because the file was corrupted. :mad:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In Cheery Waffle Thread X2, I would also like to see all Finns sealed into a 50 gallon steel drum with a wolverine and sent rolling down a rocky slope.

So you have a deep-seated grudge against wolverines or something? I'd recommend Gerald Ford, the man who both pardoned Tricky Dick Nixon and gave Chevy Chase a career, as the wolverine. Are you angry with the fact that the University of Michigan routinely cleans your Gophers' clock in everything? FYI, I think you will find most steel drums are 55 gallons, and not 50. I should know; I spent two years filling steel drums with paint after I was booted out of college in my sophomore year. :D:D

I've dropped out of YK2's alliance in Fiefdom. The truth is that the Yoricks and their ilk are willing to work a whole lot harder at winning than I am. For some reason it's just plain not worth the effort to compete with those single minded twits. So enough Fiefdom, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :mad:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And Dave H...I think it would be enough to show that he has a darker side. Perhaps some passages where he admits he gets a bit weakened in the morality department when contemplating very young teenage girls. Every hero should have a disturbing personal flaw, and that one is at least horrendously enjoyable, while still inspiring a sick and certain sense of guilt and despair.

A dark side for me? How about something more on the haunted side, which involved leaving a wife and three children 13 years ago, because I realized my wife and I didn't actually love each other? All these years of watching my own kids grow up at a distance, without ever building a relationship with them, so that today we live our lives with no contact unless I initiate it? Not really enjoyable, but definitely a sense of guilt and despair. Dark enough, or just maudlin? I need a root beer! tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

..I was booted out of college in my sophomore year.

It's nice to know some standards were being maintained. But...how did you manage to escape the ax for two whole years? That suggests dreadful laxity on somebody's part. the Dean of Students must have been boffing his secretary the week your papers crossed his desk.

I've dropped out of YK2's alliance in Fiefdom. The truth is that the Yoricks and their ilk are willing to work a whole lot harder at winning than I am. For some reason it's just plain not worth the effort to compete with those single minded twits.
In other words, you suck? Badly?

A dark side for me? How about something more on the haunted side, which involved leaving a wife and three children 13 years ago, because I realized my wife and I didn't actually love each other? All these years of watching my own kids grow up at a distance, without ever building a relationship with them, so that today we live our lives with no contact unless I initiate it? Not really enjoyable, but definitely a sense of guilt and despair. Dark enough, or just maudlin? I need a root beer!
A TNT enema is more like it. God. I vomited twice and still the cloying taste of that confession clings to my senses. I may have to go out and kill some hapless stranger just to clear my head.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Michael

Emrys, you wannabe gnome / bard / Canuckian / Oddstralian / whoopie cushion!!!!! Maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The rest of you - Maggots. Kiddie day, parties, movies, other fun stuff so turns will be slow or non-existant. If I'm winning, slow. If you're winning, figure it out from what's left. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jay-zus. First the Peng thread and now here. One post. One skinny, pathetic little post since I was last here. What is it boys, iron deficiency anemia? The old potency starting to slip? Having trouble reaching the keyboard since your prostate operations?

And Snugglies, you aren't even worth the trouble to insult.

Michael