Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Useful translation tool to help in WW2/CM research

I guess many of you will already know about and be using this, but here goes for anyone who is missing out on some great reference and research material.

Lets say you come across a interesting looking German or Russian site (CMBB anyone?), just go here Babelfish Translator and enter the site address into the URL field. Every page on that site will then be displayed in your language of choice.

Enjoy!

I let Babelfish translate your post into German, and then back into English. Here it is:

I estimate many of you white already approximately and will use this, but go here for everyone, which is missing out on somewhat large reference and research material. Legends over interesting looking German or Russian place of assembly (CMBB everyone?) lets you come, straight are received here Babelfish translator and to carry the place of assembly address into the URL field. Each side on this place of assembly is then indicated to the choice in your language. Enjoy!

That good eh? Maybe you should have tried switching between few more languages. Only ever needed to use it one way (i think thats how it is meant to be used), that being to English. Seems to work pretty well every time i've used it.

Perhaps you know of something better?

Originally posted by Manx:

That good eh? Maybe you should have tried switching between few more languages....Perhaps you know of something better?

Good? It shines complete mangled to me. No, I don't white of anything better. I don't white anything to complete. I just same a god laugh.