Flag the enemy held that should have been mine.

The one paniced tank driver held this flag. I had a churchhill tank just to the left. A full platoon to the right. Yet the scoring judges gave the flag to the AI. Theree are no surviving Germans under the flag -too many flames for many turns. I turned off smoke before grabbing the screen shot.

I understand tanks can controll flags by projecting power. The Germans had no remaining tanks or AT guns.

ripped_off.jpg

[ September 04, 2004, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: General Colt ]

The one paniced tank driver held this flag. I had a churchhill tank just to the left. A full platoon to the right. Yet the scoring judges gave the flag to the AI. Theree are no surviving Germans under the flag -too many flames for many turns. I turned off smoke before grabbing the screen shot.

I understand tanks can controll flags by projecting power. The Germans had no remaining tanks or AT guns.

ripped_off.jpg

[ September 04, 2004, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: General Colt ]

same thing happened to me. after a long hard fight, i managed to maul the british force, destroy all his vehicles, and route most of his forces, and close on the flag. after the last turn, the flag was a question mark, and i hit the button, to end it, and was shocked to see the union jack flying. i had 3 tanks, AC's and sundry troops in the vicinity, while he had nothing coherent left near the flag. i not impressed. must have been a whole platoon of the new invisible british tanks.

same thing happened to me. after a long hard fight, i managed to maul the british force, destroy all his vehicles, and route most of his forces, and close on the flag. after the last turn, the flag was a question mark, and i hit the button, to end it, and was shocked to see the union jack flying. i had 3 tanks, AC's and sundry troops in the vicinity, while he had nothing coherent left near the flag. i not impressed. must have been a whole platoon of the new invisible british tanks.