MasterGoodale's threat of Cherry Waffle: Cameo Edition

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Momma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, SHOVE SOME F***ING MOLTEN TNT DOWN THEIR THROATS" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Snarkhunt, you, me and a setup, lets go

Since you are going to lose, I give you the choice of scenario/setups.

The infamouse inferno perhaps?

GRARGRRRAAAARGH!!!!! On the way, maggot!! Only I've played inferno to death, so you'll take one of the new 'Batman' scenarios.

Originally posted by Snarker:

On the way, maggot!! Only I've played inferno to death, so you'll take one of the new 'Batman' scenarios.

Why thank you Snarker. My Allied troops did whip your Axis maggots to within an inch of your life, didn't they? I had already blocked out the gamey Soddball's never-ending Inferno scenario until you mentioned it. :D:D:D

Turns? You say I owe all of you turns? You have to understand this is the weekend for college basketball. The last few days have been all NCAA tournament, all the time. Congratulations, Axe, your Orangemen held on for a tough win over Maryland this evening. I'll bet it's almost good enough to blot out the eternal woes of the Red Sox. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Congratulations, Axe, your Orangemen held on for a tough win over Maryland this evening. I'll bet it's almost good enough to blot out the eternal woes of the Red Sox. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks Dave.

Being a Sox fan since 1985 and an Orangemen fan since 1987 and a Bills fan since 1988 I figure they've collectively helped shave 17.874 years off my life expectancy.

We have to post that disturbing picture off the top of the page. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe, you're a reporter, right? Did you know that not everybody lives on top of a glacier? There are other places to live besides the Great White North. You need to move at least a few hundred miles south, where the birds are singing, the crabgrass and dandelions are beginning to grow, and we don't have to put on snowshoes before going out the door. :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Look at the center of th picture of Kemperwhatever bay. Looks like there's a phoenix rising from the waste land. Or a Canadian maggot. :D

You have good eyes for a maggot.

barrie.jpg

It's the Spiritcatcher. The "feathers" (the things that look like kitchen knives) actually move in the wind.

Or howling snow-laden gales. :mad:

Axe Maggot.Sending me,the same turn I sent you,does not qualify as sending a turn :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fix or do somefink!!

Pseudo ,Uber twit Maggot .If you didnt get tha last turn I sent,go back to hibernating.I am sick of having to send every email 2-3 times.Plus,this last one was trully a very good and informative email(which I didnt save a copy of).It was long and had details about the "other" game I was sending you,as well as,alot of other cool stuff. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by no_one:

Axe Maggot.Sending me,the same turn I sent you,does not qualify as sending a turn :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fix or do somefink!!

Pseudo ,Uber twit Maggot .If you didnt get tha last turn I sent,go back to hibernating.I am sick of having to send every email 2-3 times.Plus,this last one was trully a very good and informative email(which I didnt save a copy of).It was long and had details about the "other" game I was sending you,as well as,alot of other cool stuff. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I went to the webmail site of my email service and it's been diverting your emails into the junk folder. Pretty perceptive! tongue.gif :mad:

Pretty perceptive!
Too bad you arent!!

Ziiinnngggg!!! :D

Burn!!!!!! :D:D

Oh and whats it called? A rim shot?(you know,that drum thing that you hear after jokes by a comedian)

You could have saved us both(or atleast me,and thats all thats important)alot of trouble, Maggot! :mad: :mad:

I think this makes up for it though tongue.gif:D

[ March 21, 2004, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: no_one ]