Video card?

I am about to upgarde my video card-- my brother is trying to move me to the radon series but I have seen some discussion that they and the card does not support all of the cmbb -cmbo game and features - I have a G force with 32 meg -- it does just fine would staying with N vivida be a better way -any thoughts and experiences are appreciated

Newer Radeons with the Catalyst series of drivers are fairly nice cards. The image and driver quality has increased dramatically for ATI on the PC. However there are still problems with the Radeons:

1) They don't support fog-tables under DirectX. This probably won't change anytime soon since there are particular reasons (generally performance) for not supporting fog-tables. It isn't a huge deal to everyone, but when you have a scenario that calls for fog it is a bit disappointing to not see it.

2) Newer Catalyst drivers have similar problems to the latest NVidia Detonator drivers. FSAA problems, etc. exist with both cards.

Generally if you're happy with the GeForce, then I wouldn't really see a driving need to get another card (if CM is your primary addiction). The latest GeForces aren't necessarily that much faster when it comes to CM (though that comparison depends on just which GeForce you currently have).

Generally speaking, there isn't a 'perfect' video card out there at the moment. Almost all of the latest drivers have a bug or another that affects CM. Sometimes minor, other times it can be a major annoyance. Because of NVidia's support for fog-tables I've recommended them for CM. When it comes to other games, a Radeon can be a very good card, but you'll just won't have fog in CM.