Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Beat Dave, count me in!

Drink up. Help the economy.

All right, the addition of Wallybob brings the BDLRM field to nine. So far Wallybob, Axe, Mike, 86smopuim, Thermopylae, _Uxcva, Snarker, PseudoSimonds, and Robohn have taken up the challenge. Who can administer the worst beating on my hapless German defenders? The world wonders! :D:D

By the way, you have GOT to see the E-Bay site I posted on the General Forum. Talk about a guy who has become an instant celebrity! He's had almost a million hits on a five day sale. See why before it's too late. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

By the way, you have GOT to see the E-Bay site I posted on the General Forum. Talk about a guy who has become an instant celebrity! He's had almost a million hits on a five day sale. See why before it's too late. :D:D

Oh, yeah. I also got three marriage proposals. Yes, you read it right - three marriage proposals. I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay.

My....god. That is the funniest thing I have read in a while. That guy is absolutely brilliant.

GRAAAAARAGARGAGR AGR AGR AG RAGRH AHGRGRRG!!

Dorosh is a very bad man. ;) Just as I thought we were getting past the "why not" threads, he brings 'em all back, so now I am compelled to bump the only "why not" thread that matters! :mad: :mad:

Now back to the important issues....like guys selling ex-wives' wedding dresses.....*tumbleweed rolls by* .... :mad: :mad:

Well I don't know quite what to make of that. Although I'm sure the untergnome will no doubt return to enlighten me.

The only thing I'm lost at is in all my battles.

And life, from time to time.

Oh, and in my Sysiphusian following of the Redsox.

I'm excellent with directions, having inherited the completely useless skill of dead reckoning from my father.

But I digress.

Now, where was I?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Well I don't know quite what to make of that. Although I'm sure the untergnome will no doubt return to enlighten me.

I'm excellent with directions, having inherited the completely useless skill of dead reckoning from my father.

But I digress.

Now, where was I?

The Sox??? When will you ever learn? tongue.giftongue.gif

Even a brief exposure to Seanachai has a way of disorienting anyone. It's like having a UFO land in your back yard and the alien pilot jumps out and asks you for directions to the nearest Krispy Kreme. It's an experience bizarre enough to scramble your compass for sure! :D:D

Ten maggots are now taking their best shots at me in the BDLRM! That's enough for now. Fortunately I don't have to move my uber-Germans very much. I'm awaiting an avalanche of TNT on my pixeltruppens' heads. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

But I digress.

Now, where was I?

Hehe... hehe Axe is a sysi. Hehe.

A non TNT chuckin', tank graveyard owning sysi!!!! GRGRGRRRRAAAARGH!!!!

The rest of you, go buy a wedding dress! :mad: :mad:

I'm awaiting an avalanche of TNT on my pixeltruppens' heads. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

You'll be waiting a long time for that from me. I made one of the stupidest purchases possible, gambling on a favourable map. That, and I purchased the wrong unit to move said unit.

Enough said. :mad:

I'm awaiting an avalanche of TNT on my pixeltruppens' heads. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

You'll be waiting a long time for that from me. I made one of the stupidest purchases possible, gambling on a favourable map. That, and I purchased the wrong unit to move said unit.

Enough said. :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Non-regenerating, broken clankie owning bunny hopper! :mad: :mad: :mad:

...which, when put through an Enigma decoder yields: CBDWQ VTBAN ROPBQ RMJRR BWGRE HDCDN GWKTJ HZSUA HNVIV. I couldn't find the :mad: button on my machine, though. </font>

Choppin Bit's gamey horde-o-tanks stands on the brink of overwhelming my brave, but not enitrely clever or well armed, infantrymen. The fact that those Infantry guns can't hit a damned stuart at 150m with three shots has something to do with this. That and the fact that there is literally a battallion of allied armor on the map. Albeit several of the clanky-shooty-doomcrushers have been downgraded to large marshmellow roasters, to the posthmous credit of some not-so-lucky troopers. Still not enough splodey! :mad:

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Choppin Bit's gamey horde-o-tanks stands on the brink of overwhelming my brave, but not enitrely clever or well armed, infantrymen. The fact that those Infantry guns can't hit a damned stuart at 150m with three shots has something to do with this. That and the fact that there is literally a battallion of allied armor on the map. Albeit several of the clanky-shooty-doomcrushers have been downgraded to large marshmellow roasters, to the posthmous credit of some not-so-lucky troopers. Still not enough splodey! :mad:

quarter.jpg

Here's a quarter. Call someone who cares.

Oh, and while I'm at it:

kleenex.gif

Feel better now?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pseudo and no_one -- did you get the turns I just sent? Having a spot of trouble with the e-vilmail.

Recieved and returned with extreme :mad:

DaveH How about posting some screenies for those of us unable to participate in the BDLRM?

I am putting my money on Pseudo to win it.I mean he was trained by the greatest afterall(and yes,I mean me,Maggots!! :mad: )

Use the power of the evil smilie Pseudo !They wont know what hit 'em :D

>:)

[ April 28, 2004, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: no_one ]

Originally posted by no_one:

I am putting my money on Pseudo to win it.I mean he was trained by the greatest afterall(and yes,I mean me,Maggots!! :mad: )

At first I thought this might put undue pressure on me until I realized that, like me, most of these maggots just ignore your posts. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: And I don't recall us playing QB's (this'll be my first) with force selection issues and such. That being said, I will wield the power of the >:) with extreme prejudice!!!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

At first I thought this might put undue pressure on me until I realized that, like me, most of these maggots just ignore your posts. And I don't recall us playing QB's (this'll be my first) with force selection issues and such. That being said, I will wield the power of the >:) with extreme prejudice!!! </font>

Originally posted by no_one:

so is he a better w@n....er......maggot than you, or does the teacher still have it where it counts least??!! :eek: :eek:

You driveling lump of dead flesh - you useless pustul of squirming fly larvae - you hairball in a pool of steaming cat vomit! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And those are just your good bits!!

Care for a game old boy??

:cool: