More Airborne Mod Madness!

Posted now (at the CM Mod Database, of course): mid- and late-war American airborne uniforms for CMAK!

These look much better in-game so you should go download them rightnow! Numerous improvements and additions to the originals include: 82nd airborne shoulder patches, new improved more accurate M42 airborne uniforms and more.

Mid-war:

us_ab1.jpg

us_ab_officer.jpg

Late-war with rigger-applied pockets on trousers:

us_ab2.jpg

Fantastic!!! Love the shoulder patches! PLEASE keep these uniform mods coming! As a downright modWHORE I find it the MOST fun when I get use a new mod right away. Cool! :cool:

I know you don't do request, but if someone :rolleyes: (wink wink, nudge nudge) would do a set of winter white uni's for the US, Brit/Commonwealth and Germans I'd be thrilled (ever notice how the BFC boys LOVE to use the word "thrilled tongue.gif;):D )

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Are the shoulder patches copied on both arms? If not, they should be on the left. Right arm patches signify former combat service, (wearer's) left signify current posting.

Of course, look who I'm telling this to....

It still mystifies me that the precious SS get double arm bmps and the Army and Americans don't....(whine, whine)

I think you're making the mistake of assuming I actually know what I'm doing ;) . I did know, however, that the shoulder patches should not be on both arms, but since they're mirrored in the game I don't really see any other choice other than to leave them off altogether. Since they look cool I decided to leave them on. smile.gif

Actually, only the Waffen-SS coy/bn HQ has separate arm BMPs--the squads and platoon HQs have mirrored arm textures, probably because they are depicted wearing insignia-less smokes. That's why I've never released my supercool Waffen-SS tropical "sahariana" uniform mod... :(