Gameplay problem

Hi. I'm running windows xp with an nvidia mx400 card with the latest driver installed. The game installs no problem. When I begin the game I see the initial cutscreen. The game then minimises into the taskbar. When I try to maximise it shoots diagonally off to the right of the screen. Taskmaster says the game is running ok. I've tried turning off the anti aliasing. I've also triad reverting to the onboard graphics card but I still can't open the game. Please help. Thx Jaywol.

Go to the Start Menu > Run > type in dxdiag. This is the DirectX Diagnostic. Once it is done loading go to the Display tab and check to see if all the settings are enabled (AGP Texture Acceleration, etc.). Run the Direct3D tests and see if they pass.

Do you have more than one display setup in the Display control panel (dual-head, etc.) ? This is something that can accidentally be done with the Nvidia control panel extensions.

What resolution did you select with CM when you launched it ? Which CM game are you running ?