Request for Info on Primosole Bridge

I've been trying to put together an Operation based on the Primosole Bridge battles (13 - 15 July '43, Sicily), but am having a hard time finding sources for what exactly happened, in what sequence, and to who. (For instance, I've read three different accounts, and each one says a different number of 6pdr ATG's were in use by the Para's --- one even says that they had some 20mm AA with them, and another says they put a captured Italian 75mm battery into use!) Most sources say the German FJ's attacked from the north --- but one says they came from the south, as well. I'd especially like something with a picture of the bridge itself, and the immediate area.

I was considering picking up D'Este's Bitter Victory, or Frost's A Drop Too Many --- but I'm not sure what ammount of detail they go into.

Any suggestions?

FWIW, D'Este dedicates 34 pages to the battle for Primasole Bridge (13-15 July), including three small but useful maps. I would think it a useful reference for building your operation, but depending on your desired level of historical detail, perhaps not enough to answer all your questions.

Thanks for the links, but I've already Googled just about all that can be Googled on the subject --- it's hard copies of info I'm going to now.

Already ordered British Airborne Troops 1940 - 1945 by Gregory, and Frost's A Drop Too Many, just have to wait for them to arrive. While I'm waiting, maybe I'll head over the the library and see what it takes to get my hands on a copy of the British Official Histories.