Lili Marlene CMAK Intro Music

Excellent choice! Also excellent sound recording quality, which is very important. No more hissy German marches.

BUT, you really must post the whole song so it doesn't end abruptly. I was just getting in the mood when it suddenly ended. A person would need to rush into a game before the music ended. True music lovers like to savor the experience.

Many thanks, and hoping for an upgrade to the complete version...

Excellent choice! Also excellent sound recording quality, which is very important. No more hissy German marches.

BUT, you really must post the whole song so it doesn't end abruptly. I was just getting in the mood when it suddenly ended. A person would need to rush into a game before the music ended. True music lovers like to savor the experience.

Many thanks, and hoping for an upgrade to the complete version...

Originally posted by von Lucke:

Well, at 32MB the entire song is a bit much for my lil' 'ol 56k modem to up-load without a time-out.

Well, yes, I know the feeling well, having spent ages with my old 56k modem. If you start it before bedtime, it will be done by morning. That always worked for me on downloads larger than yours. And uploads should be about the same.

Otherwise, tell us where you got the song. One of us would be glad to put it up for you.

Matt, you guys need to go for period feel. Remember the Germans listening to music in their pillbox prior to getting wasted in the "Guns of Navarone"? That's why we need Lili Marlene by VonLucke. It's a great recording.

Originally posted by von Lucke:

Well, at 32MB the entire song is a bit much for my lil' 'ol 56k modem to up-load without a time-out.

Well, yes, I know the feeling well, having spent ages with my old 56k modem. If you start it before bedtime, it will be done by morning. That always worked for me on downloads larger than yours. And uploads should be about the same.

Otherwise, tell us where you got the song. One of us would be glad to put it up for you.

Matt, you guys need to go for period feel. Remember the Germans listening to music in their pillbox prior to getting wasted in the "Guns of Navarone"? That's why we need Lili Marlene by VonLucke. It's a great recording.

At 6 mb and 32mb Im assuming the file is a .wav file? Any chance of posting the 32mb file as a mp3, it will be ALOT smaller (32mb probably end up around 4mb). Converting to from wav-mp3 is a piece of cake, lots of shareware available for the job.

Im on dialup and would love the full version.

At 6 mb and 32mb Im assuming the file is a .wav file? Any chance of posting the 32mb file as a mp3, it will be ALOT smaller (32mb probably end up around 4mb). Converting to from wav-mp3 is a piece of cake, lots of shareware available for the job.

Originally posted by Pud:

Dont worry the link supplied by dicegamer has it as mp3

Originally posted by Pud:

Dont worry the link supplied by dicegamer has it as mp3

Frankly, I don't remember where I snagged the version I have from. But it is in .mp3 format, and only 3MB --- I converted it to .wav for CMAK.

Since the Afrika Korps site download doesn't seem to be working for some reason (overload?), I can't check if it's the same version I have, so as a public service, I'll post the full .mp3 version at CMMODS.

Frankly, I don't remember where I snagged the version I have from. But it is in .mp3 format, and only 3MB --- I converted it to .wav for CMAK.

Since the Afrika Korps site download doesn't seem to be working for some reason (overload?), I can't check if it's the same version I have, so as a public service, I'll post the full .mp3 version at CMMODS.