Alexoscar is my New Hero

Originally posted by David I:

Junk,

Aren't they still around in '44?

DavidI

The early Marder II isnt available in Dec 1944 (The Bulge). Its available the MarderII mid and the Marder III,s.

Guys, I need two hours and half as minimun to finish each one of these mods. Whitewashed schemes are made through layers, which saves you a lot of time. Snowcover schemes are made by hand, step to step. Modding is tedious but funny. I learn a lot with each vehicle. Moreover, I dont use winter vehicles in CMAK. None. I only use them in CMBO and CMBB.

P.D. Ppl like you, David, Junk2drive, and others who spend a bit of their time saying thanks or talking about our mods are our reward. Thanks to you.

[ January 03, 2005, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: alexoscar ]

Originally posted by David I:

Junk,

Aren't they still around in '44?

DavidI

The early Marder II isnt available in Dec 1944 (The Bulge). Its available the MarderII mid and the Marder III,s.

Guys, I need two hours and half as minimun to finish each one of these mods. Whitewashed schemes are made through layers, which saves you a lot of time. Snowcover schemes are made by hand, step to step. Modding is tedious but funny. I learn a lot with each vehicle. Moreover, I dont use winter vehicles in CMAK. None. I only use them in CMBO and CMBB.

P.D. Ppl like you, David, Junk2drive, and others who spend a bit of their time saying thanks or talking about our mods are our reward. Thanks to you.

[ January 03, 2005, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: alexoscar ]

"Moreover, I dont use winter vehicles in CMAK. None. I only use them in CMBO and CMBB."--Alexocar

This is more reason to offer you thanks, working hard on something you don't use. Wow! To each his own. Personally,I love the new variety in my CMAK gaming--Desert yellow, Italo Camo, and now snow-covered (and many ww imports from BB) AFVs for the Bulge and Nordwind battles. What fun!!! Now I CAN patiently wait for CMX2 as I continue to enjoy this "old" game. smile.gif

Even if you don't use these mods, rest assured that there are many of us who enjoy every creation. I thank you for all you done to make my life more fun!

"Moreover, I dont use winter vehicles in CMAK. None. I only use them in CMBO and CMBB."--Alexocar

This is more reason to offer you thanks, working hard on something you don't use. Wow! To each his own. Personally,I love the new variety in my CMAK gaming--Desert yellow, Italo Camo, and now snow-covered (and many ww imports from BB) AFVs for the Bulge and Nordwind battles. What fun!!! Now I CAN patiently wait for CMX2 as I continue to enjoy this "old" game. smile.gif

Even if you don't use these mods, rest assured that there are many of us who enjoy every creation. I thank you for all you done to make my life more fun!

Alexoscar (the Grand & Artfull),

I totally agree about the feedback! I can see where 75 or 100 people have downloaded my modest, if time consuming mods, and got 1 or 2 responses on the forum. Usually "atta boys" but still...

Then again, "My name is David and I am a mod slut".

DavidI

PS. I look forward to seeing the results. Did you follow the thread where I was lost in trying to renumber CMBB Marders to work in CMAK? I was at a complete loss, they're just different. Since I'm only a cut and paste (or limited by the pixtle) type guy, I just couldn't make it happen.

Alexoscar (the Grand & Artfull),

I totally agree about the feedback! I can see where 75 or 100 people have downloaded my modest, if time consuming mods, and got 1 or 2 responses on the forum. Usually "atta boys" but still...

Then again, "My name is David and I am a mod slut".

DavidI

PS. I look forward to seeing the results. Did you follow the thread where I was lost in trying to renumber CMBB Marders to work in CMAK? I was at a complete loss, they're just different. Since I'm only a cut and paste (or limited by the pixtle) type guy, I just couldn't make it happen.