Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Pacific Mod

I've updated my website with new pics. Main screen is my Pacific Palms tree mod now at CMMODS. Thanks to MikeT and all who mod for us.

Do a cmak search for pacific to see my mods or by designer.

after reading about airborne marines at 1st marine division assoc. i haven't decided what to do with my airborne uniforms. the book Grunt Gear, shows a photo of a grey jumpsuit, i made into a uni. i may use the green/grey cmbo mod unis for regular grunts and camo for the airborne/raiders. i've been playing with stock cmak ew usa unis to grey them up to sage green.

Dan Marsh's Raiders page at this link, gives the force makeup of his unit. a boys rifle and brit 2inch mortar? good read.

see ya

Originally posted by junk2drive:

I've updated my website with new pics. Main screen is my Pacific Palms tree mod now at CMMODS. Thanks to MikeT and all who mod for us.

Do a cmak search for pacific to see my mods or by designer.

after reading about airborne marines at 1st marine division assoc. i haven't decided what to do with my airborne uniforms. the book Grunt Gear, shows a photo of a grey jumpsuit, i made into a uni. i may use the green/grey cmbo mod unis for regular grunts and camo for the airborne/raiders. i've been playing with stock cmak ew usa unis to grey them up to sage green.

Dan Marsh's Raiders page at this link, gives the force makeup of his unit. a boys rifle and brit 2inch mortar? good read.

see ya

Grunt Gear...GOOD BOOK,,,,Although The USMC Para Bns wore the "duck camo" I think it was called. Its the same pattern as the helemt camo. Any PTO game needs Para Marines...Guadalcanal 1942! Notice that's what it says in the 1st Marine Divs Unit Crest....and the star pattern..cool eh?

The Paras were eventually disbanded..1943 I think....

hi lucho, yep its yours. i was going to blank it out, but thought you might like to see it. with trees at extreme, i cant see my troops, lol

sgtduke, click the link. it tells a short history of each regiment. i would love to have the book, grunt gear, but the $80 price tag is tough to overcome.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

hi lucho, yep its yours. i was going to blank it out, but thought you might like to see it. with trees at extreme, i cant see my troops, lol

sgtduke, click the link. it tells a short history of each regiment. i would love to have the book, grunt gear, but the $80 price tag is tough to overcome.

Looks good!,,,,But I think the Para Marines wore a greener duck camo and it was actually a smock, much like all early para unit in the world and certian "standard" infantry units wore what the called beach camo,,,the tan background, I believe they tried it out "in mass" during the Tarawa landing....If I remember right I saw this at the USMC Mueseam in Quantico VA....can't remember though. I do have a pic of my Grandfather who was in the 11th Airborne Divison and he was wearing a duck camo w/ green background,,,,

But going back,,,really good man...looks cool!

the tan camo is from the cmbo pac mod. i havent played with the color yet. the helmet cover is made from a sample of camo cloth and is correct color. i have made some green camo from photos of reinactor supplies, but they are too light. best i can gather, tan was pre war, sage green was given to 1942 recruits, then tan camo. olive green unis and green camo were late 44. the airborne jumpsuit is battleship grey from the photo.

have you seen my start menu icons with the 11th ab icon?