When will RobQ have the cmak campaigne ready?

Hey jamesroe16, I'm flattered redface.gif

But my alias is RobO, and the campaign is ROQC for RobO's Quick Campaign (it's not as quick as it used to be, but still quite doable).

As for your question, here's the answer:

I needed to complete an example game (I obviously needed to update the example that's used to illustrate the rules) in order to complete the "after battle" part of the rules. I have just completed that, and will do an update on the rules. So, I should have a test/beta version out in a couple of days.

The problem is that I found that the example game has to be redone, see http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=001390 - I used a die roll of 10 for the enemy force handicap in the example, and chances are good that I need to introduce a large die roll modifier for the exact type of game I used in the example (raid on a gun battery). Or that type of game has to be removed. In both cases, I'll need to redo the example. That takes time.

But I'll publish a first beta version regardless, using the example game I just played through even if it doesn't match the rules completely, so that anxious players like you have something to play with. That will also give me some feedback on errors.

So, expect something in a few days.

Oh, btw, the beta version link is now outdated. The newest CMBB version is on the cdgroup link (also in my sig).

[ February 07, 2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Robert Olesen ]