Its me again...Question about uniforms

Faceless

Inside of the bmp folder for Barbarossa, I notice the dot camo for the German uniforms, and different camo for vehicles. I noticed this because I'm preparing to add a couple of mods to uniforms. The thing is, why would those pictures be in the bmp folder and all I see in the game is the standard grey uniform and basic color for the vehicles. Do I even have to add these new mods in, or are those textures actually already in the game and I just havent seen them yet?

Yes, the basic system of how uniforms change seems to be the same between the 2 games. After many days of trial and error headaches. I mostly looked at Italy theater for trying to turn it into CMBO2.

There are some mismatches between CMBB bmp file numbers and CMAK bmp file numbers.

When I am done with a decent chart for CMAK, then I will offer it out. Right now I do have an initial excel spreadsheet but lots of hand written notes.