***New Mods Posted - Snow covered Tri-Camo PSWs 222 & 231 and a Tri-Camo PSW 223***

David I just unzipped the 223 file and you forgot to add 10 before each bmp number, if you don't do that you overwrite the DAK 223, if you do, you'll get 223 for Italy or CMETO etc... In fact BFC has forgotten to add a 223 for Afrika theatre on the CD. the one in the CD is the Italy camo with bmp number for Afrika theatre.

Hope you understand my explanation.

Cheers

Pat

ps : Remember I make the same thing for Italian "Africa vehicles" to change their camo in sicilia and Italy theatres.

Patboy,

Shows up on my screen for late war numbered as is (ie without the "10" in front). Additionally it's listed without the "10" in the Italy German Vehicles in the the data base I am using. As far as I know the 223 isn't available in North Africa Scenarios. I'll do some more homework.

DavidI