Philo46 pilfered my sounds...

but hey, its a free world right?

anyway, i just wanted to promote (and bash... kinda) philo46's cmak to cmbo soundmods.

most of the sounds are from my soundmod so i resent the fact that he didnt mention me in the (or a... there is none) readme file. or on the CMMODS text either...

but do get the mod anyway, if your still playing CMBO... im quite proud of my sounds.

(this topic is also posted in the now somewhat inactive CMBO forum for obvious reasons)

well its not the first time, but since ive pilfered the sounds from others (but most of them are mentioned in the readme... i might have forgotten someone) and i just hope that the guys that pilfer "my" sounds realise that you have to (at least) credit your sources...

i dont think that anyone needs to aks for permission to use sounds from a mod (alot of them are pilfered from the start) but they should at least have the decensy of crediting them in a readme... especially if you just port them straight into another game like philo46 did (didnt even change them slightly from my quick look)