***New Mod Posted***

David I

David, good stuff! There seems to be two disparite groups here at the Forum on winter whites. I am in part of the whitewashed/white uni's group instead of the snow dusted/anarak (not sure of the proper speling) uni's group. Although I DO enjoy AndrewTF's (the king of uniform mods! :D ) non-white winter mods, I still miss the white stuff--a leftover fondness spawned from my CMBO days. Therefore, ANY and ALL winter white uni's you produce will be consumed with delight!

Any new mods in the works? smile.gif

jmho, the beauty of CM and mods is that you can swap out both. If it is light snow I use dusted vehicles and anoraks or splinter. If snow or deep snow I use ww and white smocks.

Andrew has an option for Soviets with a rain smock wrapped around the torso. I saw a winter photo of Chinese troops in Korea with their white smocks wrapped around their tan unis, just like Andrew's green rain smocks. In other words, some troops were prepared for either type of camo situation.