Anti-aliasing on Geoforce 4.

Sten

Hi all.

This is not CMBB or CMBO specific, but since these issues have been brushed upon in this forum I thought it was the right place to ask.

I just got my shiny new computer and I decided on a really good graphics card, a Geoforce 4, 4600 Ti, 128mb. Now, in the advanced settings there are som options for the Anti-Aliasing (AA). The first option is something like "let programs decide themselves" or somesuch, and the second option is "decide yourself". With this second option I get to choose, 0, 2,3,4 or 6 times AA.

Which setting should I choose?

I'm running the latest non-beta drivers, 30.82(?).

Regards,

Sten

Originally posted by Helldorado:

Hi Sten,

I have GeF4 Ti-4200 64Mb and I'm using latest beta drivers 40.72 (WinXP).

My FSAA settings are 4x and CMBB runs perfectly. smile.gif

If you set "let program decide..." I think there will be no Anti Aliasing at all.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh oh,

I've got a MSI GeF3 Ti-4200 Pro w/128Mb., and tried rhe anti-aliasing thing. With the setting at 4X I got 3/4 of a screen(the rest black), at 2X I got 1/2 a screen the rest black. I thought I was o'k at "let program decide", and it is playing fine, but now I find out it could be better.......now to figure how to do the *swap out* driver thing. :eek:

KC