More MOD Mania! New uniforms posted

for Waffen-SS mechanized units. Available at the CM Mod Database, of course.

They're basically a copy of the originals, in intent, at least, and feature the usual plethora of new stuff. I decided to have them wear the Autumn sides of their smocks as it probably goes better with the Italian landscape.

Mid-war

ss1.jpg

Late-war

ss2.jpg

And, before anyone asks, and I know someone will, let it be known that I tried--struggled, even--to get a proper decal on the helmet but was unsuccessful due to the distortion.

Originally posted by MAsta_KFC:

Excellent stuff as usual, Andrew. Keep up the good work! Hope to see the day where every uniform in the game has the AndrewTF magic touch smile.gif

Of course, the default unis are pretty good too :D

The default graphics are pretty good. smile.gif It's just that once I make one uniform mod, I feel the need to have all the others in the same sort of style... Fortunately, I can produce them rather quickly. And there are a lot fewer BMPs to deal with than with the vehicle mods, which really take some time to do. smile.gif

Originally posted by farmerch:

I think I remember having seem a helmet mod. So you don't need to do that work again. If you can add a txt file to your zip file with a link to the helmet mods, that would do well enough.

And just as a matter of curiousity:

Is it impossible to mod trousers in cmak?

Which helmet mods? :confused:

And I've been quite successful in modding the CMAK trousers, so I'm not sure I follow you here. I have more or less patterned my mods after the CMAK originals, so they do look like the originals. But they're not. smile.gif

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/a5e75b0420cd40d385256e1800724b0a!OpenDocument for British helmets.

Preview picture can be found under:

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/A5E75B0420CD40D385256E1800724B0A/$File/BRITISH.JPG

(I hope the links work fine without password)

Oh, sorry about the trousers. They just look so much different in details than the rest of the uniform. No offence meant.

Originally posted by farmerch:

Oh, sorry about the trousers. They just look so much different in details than the rest of the uniform. No offence meant.

No offense taken smile.gif . I was just unclear on what you meant. Still not sure I follow you on the helmet mods, though--I thought you were referring to the German helmets in the mod I posted.