looking for a good website

You can try cyberboard, which is free. They have converted 100's of old hex & cardboard games to electronic format. You might find a game that has the units that you want and then import your map. I haven't played with the utility enough to know how hard that would be to do, but it should be something to look into.

From Web Grognards, I found a link to War Gamer that has scans of various board game counter sheets. There's even one for Cassino, although it has standard unit symbology, not silhouettes. But there are other games with fancy counter art and you could be a bit creative and combine them.

Of course, I'm sure having this stuff posted is a gross violation of copyright laws. But it is handy nonetheless for people like me who have lost a Polish Cavalry counter from War and Peace or an optional Fallschirmjäger Korps from Russian Campaign.

Find it here.