Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I Miss something!!!!!!!!

Butcher^

First off all i wanna thank the Dev Team for making, in my opinion the Best WW2 Tactic Based game ever made so far. Keep upp the Good Work!!

I have no idea how manny hours ive totaly played CMBO/CMBB/ and now CMAK but i dont think i dare too start counting.

Too be honest i dont have anything Negative too say about CMBO/CMBB/CMAK....BUT!!!!!!

I have had some VERRY good battles that have lasted more then 10 hours..the loongest session was 16 Hours,witch also is the best Multiplayer session i have had so far. But after sutch loong game i really wanna take a beer..light on a Smoke and see the Battle like a from start too end. what iam talking off is a Replay on the hole game.

But sadly CMBO/CMBB/CMAK doesnt have that...witch is ashame. and i find it hard too belive that it would be a difficult task for u DEV`s too make sutch a easy thing too Add in the game.

ive bin playing since CMBO came out..and i will keep playing this game until i dont see anymore players too play against.

But i have a Wish or a Request for u Dev`s...

Could u please make a Replay Program..so its possible too see the hole battle after fighting it?

Friendly Regards

Butcher^

The PBEM helper has functionality like this.

You have a delay between each minute because it loads the game from scratch but at least you don't have to type the password and select the files by hand.

If you have a beefy enough machine an advanced version could load a second CM instance with the next turn in the background while one turn is displayed in the first game instance. Or start 40 game instances at start.