modding problem advise plz

I am currently working on a stummel.

I am using some of Pat's ETO stummel interiors to create my own versions.

In this pic you can see that though the interior of side walls are identical.... the right side is overlapping the back door graphic.

Why is this?

They are exactly the same, but I am getting a smudge on the right, instead of the door bmp covering it.

I could try painting it out, but that seems redundant when I have perfectly good interior door bmp that should be covering it up.

here is the pic:

stummelprob.jpg

Looks like the texture got misplaced here... Check the unaltered stock BMP's if it looks the same and, if you find them to be correct, compare the proportions of the BMP's and adjust the above.

Side note: The 251/9 and 251/16 polygons are not the same as the other 251's, so the textures of those won't fit very well without altering.

well that is what is odd, since the texture is one that duplicates itself to cover both sides of the interior....why only on one side is it doing this? The left is fine, the right is smudged. The door in the back is of an equal size.

Just too much of a noob to doing anything like this

Checked with my unaltered BMP's... My guess is, that's just a faulty texture setup on the model. Either the interior side texture extends to the rear or the rear texture is distorted and the pixels get stretched. Either way, I don't think there's a way to correct this. What you can do - in any case - is correct the positioning of the rear door.

i think it is pat's eto stummel model.

PSW 251-9 CMAK on CMMODS. I don't see it doing the same to his, but his textures are much different than mine and could be hiding the distortion. I am just slammed with work right now, up all night . Have not been able to give it a good look. But I will.

Thanks again!