To Hot To Handle...

Rabidbvr

hello one and all....

A little question for you all..

QB US troops V German (North Africa)

US have about a company of Inf dug in just below a ridge line.. all on hide in rough/palm areas

German troops advance to top of ridge.. I have the two Flamethrower support teams a little ahead of the rest of the company in command range.. fire arc set up for both...

Now the Germans start shooting at the flamethrower.. Blast :rolleyes: i think to myself well not quite blast but you get the idea... after a about 10 secs of shooting i get to place new orders..

most of the company are below the ridge so are not able to fire.. not a prob i thinks the flame teams will make short work of them... but NO!!! I try to target a unit but it appears i can not see it yet.. same for the 2nd F/T would seem German can shoot at me but i can not target them

B4 you ask yep in range..

any ideas ...

as it was i won anyway.. but i have played games when the AI gets the drop on me with Flamethrowers but he seems to spot mine quite a way off

happy BBQ ing