German War Decoration Information for use in Campaign Tracker

I need the German Army decorations for valor, wounds, combat or anything else that is interesting for use in a campaign tracker being tested on The Proving Grounds.

I think there is a German wound badge but not sure how many levels and there were also tank assault badges but once again not sure what levels.

Anyone interested in playtesting the campaign tracker can go to The Proving Grounds and immediately get involved. There is a detailed description of the concept in the Discussion segment of the site. The short version is that it will be similair to the campaign game in Squad Leader.

Panther Commander

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I thought I sent you a link weeks ago to my site

http://members.shaw.ca/madorosh/decorations.htm

You did. I just hadn't gotten around to viewing it yet. Exellent site. I was wondering why there were two classes of the medals at Bronze and Silver level and when they changed over. Your site cleared that up. Probably more when I have a chance to look at it.

Panther Commander