Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Are there any PBEM bugs ?

During one of my turns I ordered a tank to hunt to somewhere close to it . It was carrying 2 mortar teams . In the action phase it went to the ordered point , stopped , the 2 teams disembarked and it waited idle until the end of the 60 secs. Everything was normal . In my next order phase though it had 55 secs pause . I tried the pause command but it would just add up to the 55 secs . I issued a hunt command and no more delay was added (there should have been added 13 more seconds as they were regulars) . In the next action phase it waited for the 55 secs and then started executing the hunt command for the last 5 secs . Is there a rational explanation for this ? Also I noticed in the single player game that morale and victory percentages only changed after the 60 secs at the start of the next order phase . In the PBEM game I am playing now I noticed that at my order phase I had 98% morale,during the action it dropped to 96% and at my next order phase it was 94% . Shouldn't it stay 98% while I was watching the 60 secs and drop to 94% or 96% at the beginning of my next order phase ? Any answers would be really appreciated although my main concern is if this game is bug free in PBEM type and if you say that there aren't any major bugs then I am mostly relieved .

When units dismount from a vehicle of any type, there can be a delay of varying length before that vehicle is able to move off again ie it allows time for the units to dismount and sort themselves out! If this delay is more than the normal delay for the vehicle in question - in your case 13 seconds - the delay is not cumulative but defaults to the longest.

Not sure about the answer to your other question.