Newbie lookin' for PBEM luv

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by willbell:

Seanachai,

Um, ring a bell when you get to the important part.

Will

Sorry you missed it Will, this was classic Seanachai ... practically sig line material were it not so long.

The Wafflers, you see, are rather like an 'Early Man' answer to the Peng Challenge Thread. People who come to the MBT, and find it all a little too...well, for want of a better term, let us call it 'civilized', then knuckle their way over to the Cheery Waffle thread, roar something inarticulate, pound the ground with a stick, and then usually relieve themselves on their own feet.
Joe

In my opinion, there should be restrictions towards Seanachai's postings. Perhaps some sort of board version of a padded cell. It's obvious the obnoxious git (or, rather, half-git, to be anatomically correct) looooves to hear himself talk, but I reckon no one among us did anything wrong enough to warrant being the unwilling (oh so unwilling) recipients of his Cortez' Conquista Vet ramblings.

Originally posted by Kobal2:

In my opinion, there should be restrictions towards Seanachai's postings. Perhaps some sort of board version of a padded cell. It's obvious the obnoxious git (or, rather, half-git, to be anatomically correct) looooves to hear himself talk, but I reckon no one among us did anything wrong enough to warrant being the unwilling (oh so unwilling) recipients of his Cortez' Conquista Vet ramblings.

So...this, somehow is referring to you humming bird-like attention span?

We like it when Seanachai posts mind-numbingly long posts.

It means that he's home and it's safe to venture out.

@Boo : obviously it would be even safer if he was confined in a padded cell. Doesn't have to be a *dreadful* padded cell you know ? We could, oh, I dunno, hang Xmas decorations around, or pictures of the purdy lass he fell in love with in 1432 or sumtink. And of course, as much alcohol as he can quaff in one sitting, to keep him from wondering what he's doing in there.