Another Christmas Mod Posted

Now at cmmods.com

Gordon Molek's original CMBO camo M4A3(76W) HVSS Sherman "Easy Eight" with air recognition flag converted to CMAK.

Note: I left out the rear BMP since the CMAK version seemed to match reasonably well.

Hope you enjoy.

Just drop the files into your BMP folder and be sure to back up your originals.

Converted by "samurai man".

New Op also...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. My massive Battle of the Bulge operation is now available at the proving grounds.

It is called 'Pied Peiper.' Sacrificing geographical accuracy for game playablility, it attempts to capture the action of Kampfgruppe Peiper from Stavelot to Neufmoulin (Dec 18 - 22)on an 8km x 4km map. Warning this is intended as a two player operation only and is not for the sqeamish. I hope some find it playable. Note: Some of the map work is based on that of others and if they object, the operation can be pulled.

"Note: I left out the rear BMP since the CMAK version seemed to match reasonably well"

Uh, any way we can get that bmp added? I like the tank--a lot, but it just seems like something is missing (because there IS something missing).

I have started your op also, check back at The Proving Grounds later for some feedback.

Welcome to the world of modders! Personally, ALL modders' works are greatly appreciated as they enhance my CM enjoyment. Anything else in your modding future?