BigDuke/Stefan

Howdy! Did you get my message about my commo problems this week? I was off-line from Tuesday-Thursday, I finally managed to send you a file on Friday. Did you get it? It was a PBM file. In the text I say great things about PBEMH.

If you didn't get it let me know and I'll resend tomorrow. Also for commo (but not CMAK, unfortunately) you can get me on weekends at korshakhome@kiev.relc.com

I bet my communications were worse than yours. :rolleyes:

Yeah I got it and tried to return ~5 times. Starting with a real chatty message and ending with numbers.

I can still receive but not send, which is either as a result of them messing with my broadband<sup>1</sup> or with some corruption of my SMTP exe.

If it's not working tomorrow I'll have to try to sort it.

So feel free to send it and if I can't return then it'll upload it to my site with the expected number, 016 etc.

Cheers.

1 they put the speed up to 4M :D

Turn sent, let me know what to do next. Oh, and I can see your Kiwis sneaking through the woods, you might as well walk across the fields, it'll be quicker!

Originally posted by Other Means:

Yeah I got it and tried to return ~5 times. Starting with a real chatty message and ending with numbers.

I can still receive but not send, which is either as a result of them messing with my broadband<sup>1</sup> or with some corruption of my SMTP exe.

If it's not working tomorrow I'll have to try to sort it.

So feel free to send it and if I can't return then it'll upload it to my site with the expected number, 016 etc.

Cheers.

1 they put the speed up to 4M :D