COG - CMMODS Problem

David I

COG,

I was trying to explain this on the CMMODs Forum, but I am afraid that I was not clear.

Here then may some pictures say a thousand words:

Old Mod Info Page:

oldcmmodsmodinfopagedi5fp.th.jpg

New Mod Info Page:

newcmmodsmodinfopagedi5id.th.jpg

Also in a related problem your "Download Page" no longer displays BMP #s. An important feature.

Old Download page:

oldcmmodsdownloadpagedi9eu.th.jpg

New Download Page:

newcmmodsdownloadpagedi0bk.th.jpg

Anyway I hope that explains what I was trying to tell you.

Thanks,

DavidI

Junk,

The delay used to be one of hours, not days. Everything up to 1/21/06 has editing and bmp #s,

everything after 2/06/06 does not (including MikeyD's Arid Rocks - I bet he can't edit either). So my guess is something went ammis when COG brought CMMODs back up.

DavidI

[ February 12, 2006, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: David I ]

OK, two issues at hand.

First, the missing Edit & Delete buttons - FIXED

Second the missig .BMP file names - IN PROGRESS

I have an agent that runs on new docs and unzips the .zip file, reads the list of .BMPs and then returns it to the mod record. Part of that agent sets a flag and that flag was hiding the buttons. I changed the hide formula by removing that flag from the selection. Hence, the buttons now show.

But I still can't get the .zip file list to create properly. It worked in Linux, but now it's not in Win2k3. I need to find a different command-line Unzip utility that will create a list of .BMPs in the .zip file and push it to a list.

I'm rambling. Been a long week. Wife was in hospital last Thurs-Sat with chest infection. Docs said it's just Bronchitis, but it has her, and me, pretty whipped. Crap, I'm rambling again.

Anyway, the buttons should be back and I'lk still working on the .BMP file names. Thanks.