"Selbstfahrlaffette" of Kradschützenbattalion 15 during Dec 15?What Vehicle was that?

AntEater

Hi

Sofar my only printed source on North Africa is "die Wüstenfüchse" by Paul Carell (dont tell me who Carell is, I know he was a Nazi and propagandistic and so. I just got it secondhand and it was cheap).

He mentions a rearguard action at Solluch by the remainder of Kradschützenbattalion 15 on 15th December 1941. Lt. Servas, the commander of the rest of the AT coy of the Battalion, has 3 so called "Selbstfahrlaffetten" (SP AT Guns) which Servas uses to destroy serveral british scout cars and to cover the retreat of the Kradschützen. What kind of vehicles are that? Carell calls them "british guns mounted on a Truck", but I'm not sure wether he means captured 2-pounder Portees or some british gun mounted on a german chassis.

Does anybody know?

And why no such weapons in CMAK? :D

Servas was famous for his use with this weapon, and he was killed on one during the Alamein Battle.