AK sneak peak----Omaha

Omaha?

Hmmm

Omaha?

There are probably more people in Skerat... Sasqua... Serscratch... this desolate province I live in than Omaha.

Omaha. Now That's funny.

Harv

Ps. Wed afternoon we can continue your humiliation as I snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Or something.

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

Perhpas a more attractive locale, if I may be so bold, would be Denver. :D

Yah, Denver! I could be persuaded to leave my desert fastness for a day-trip up to the foot of the Rockies.

Nebraska, though... I've already seen the World's Biggest Prairie Dog in Kansas, so I've really got no call to be up in that part of the world again.

Originally posted by Harv:

Omaha. Now That's funny.

Harv

Actually, what makes it sodding hilarious is that Nebraska could get a sneak preview, and the Texans are still standing around in their own water weeping.

Hey, Harv, it's starting to look like my Mortal Enemy, personal Celebrity lunatic stalker may have pushed off for good. And in any case, the bugger couldn't stay focused on his job.

Is your offer for 'personal stalker' still open? I feel so alone and unthreatened on the Board lately. Will you show up to abuse and spit on me in the various threads I might wander into? What are your qualifications? Do you have any Celebrity references?

I mean, I know I'm new at the whole 'stalker-mortal enemy' thing, but I'd hate to look like a complete oick for snapping up the first replacement stalker to come along.

Although you are Canadian, and that's a plus. You buggers have a good work ethic. Figure I'd get a good day's stalking and very satisfactory hatred from a Canadian lad. Not to mention the continuity factor with my previous Mortal Enemy.

Let me know.

{sigh}

Yet once again, poor Olde Gnome-Like One, you are a dollar (5 bucks Canuck) short and a day late.

As I am now semi-gainlessly employed once more for the near future, I must take a rain cheque (check? Czech?) on your offer of allowing me to be your own Personal Stalker for the next while.

As I am a firm believer in doing a job right, or not doing it at all, I would hate to take on the job of being your Mortal Enemy and then not be able to follow up with threats, abuse, and suitable amounts of hatred on a regular and timely basis.

Might I suggest, as a temporary solution, getting 66Cabride's phone number and asking him nicely to continue where he left off. You should be able to get a couple of days worth of abuse from that (at least until he gets banned), and you might even get to replace one of those fool horsemen (hasn't anyone heard of the horseless carriage yet?) as an added bonus.

My apologies for leaving you in stalker limbo, but as soon as I get fired (shortly, I'm sure), I'll try to victimize you in the manner which you so richly deserve.

Harv

Ps. Looks like the Saskatchewan sneak preview is going to have more attendees than the Omaha {snicker} event. But that really isn't a suprise I suppose. Sure does suck to be in Texas (on so many levels) though.