***Four New Mods - German AC's for CMETO***

David,

Thank you for your latest efforts. The Bulge PzIV whitewash series you recently did was outstanding too. I have one request on the AC set. Would it be possible for you to include an alternative wheel option? Your default wheel bmp is "all mud" so when the vehicle is off road in the snow it looks a bit odd - could you add a whitewash wheel?

Cheers

Sunray,

I'll see what I can do about that. Won't be right away, but ...

In the interum you may want to take the wheels from the non-winterized AC's and renumber them to winter (add 50,000 to the bmp number). That will give you a look you might like better, not muddy but like they didn't bother whitewashing the wheels.

Or you may want to get my muddy winter tracks mod. It represents these heavy vehicles going through the thin crust of light snow and muddying up the tracks and wheels. A phenom that I have seen on many occasions in the real world.

DavidI

[ March 27, 2006, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: David I ]