Updated and New Axis Minor AFV mods Posted

I gave a try at improving the whitewashed Hungarian built AFV's. They have been posted for a few days now, I'm still very unhappy with them, PSP just doesn't like that type of color and texture, but at least they are an improvement over the previous awful versions.

I also felt the Romanians where long over due some of MikeyD's great artwork so I converted his grey and yellow stugIII's into the TA-Assault GUN.

I've also giving a first try at a dirty and dusty effect, though the MikeyD's grey stug did have a light dirt affect applied already.

I believe you can't get the TA-AG's until august/44 in the game though.

Info I've run across states that the Romanians started to get these AFV's in fall/43.

I could delete and repost the clean versions if you think that dirt and dust effect sucks eggs. :eek:

"I've a request, could you whitewash some Russian AFV's 'cause you get a good paint technic now ?

I think early T26 or BT(by MCHLSTRT) need your art talent. pls and thanks.

Cheers

Pat"

DEY, Here's a great big bump in hopes of encouraging you to continue--the more the better. Your ww technique is looking very, very good.

Ever think of trying some rust ala Zimordok?

Your ww technique is looking very, very good.

Ever think of trying some rust ala Zimordok?

Hi Tooz, it would appear not everyone shares that same opinion. As far as Zimordok's rust effect goes, it would take years of total neglect for something to look that way. What do you think the life expectancy of any AFV was in WW2. smile.gif

I've a request, could you whitewash some Russian AFV's 'cause you get a good paint technic now
Hi Pat, I don't think I'm worthy of such a compliment. That whitewashing you did of that grey German stuff is second to no nobody, why have you stopped. I had hoped you would do your grey PzII's and that stugIII-E in that whitewash effective look.

I have been playing around with those stated AFV's looking for a respectable WW effect look, but my bet would be that you could do that Russian stuff a hell of a lot better then me. smile.gif

Do you think that you could do a non-rusty ww King Tiger
Hi Rob, I'm sorry but I have no plans of doing anything with KT's in the near future. There are many winterized KT's already, a couple of my favorites are Kingfishers (Zimordoks),

KF_King_Tiger_snow_CMMOS4, and the one in Gorden Moleks,

Whitewashed_German_Yellow_Tanks_*_CMMOS_hr, cmmos packs. (*=numbers 1-3).

me having to buy you CMAK
Hi David, I'll take this option, let me know and I'll email you my postage mail address. tongue.gif