Exited troop and points?

Hi!

Perhaps wrong place for this question, but I hope you dont mind.

Does anyone knows how the point calculation works when a scenario has an Exit Zone? I had troops worth 366 points to be exited and the AI gave up. In the AAR I got 951 point for exited troops. Is there always a relationship of 2.6x?

If they got KO/KIA will the opponent got these 951 points (or I got -951 and he got 366 for his kill)?

If they got KO/KIA will the opponent got these 951 points (or I got -951 and he got 366 for his kill)?
IIRC, the side that is not required to exit units will receive the purchase value of whatever units did not exit (but not killed) towards his total. So, in other words if your opponent had to exit a unit worth 100 points, but you prevented him from doing so, but didn't kill the unit, then you get those 100 points added to your score.

Now, if in the same situation you did kill the unit then you get a double bonus - the purchase cost x2 (one for killing the unit and one for preventing it from exiting).

Thanks for fast answer!

I run a test (should have done that before postning redface.gif ). A German truck vs. a w.bunker.

If the truck stay on map: germany got -65 points (2.5x truck value).

If the truck gets destroyd: Germany got -65 for not exited and russia got +26 for destroying the truck.

Anf if I exit the truck: Germany got +65 points.