Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Has anyone ever converted the CMAK interface to CMBB?

Guest ExplodingMonkey

You might start by downloading the CMAK demo.

Next, you might check to see if there are any CMAK interface mods ... that will give you the list of interface bmp's you'll need to cull out of the demo.

Look at the interface mods for CMBB. Find the corresponding bmp's in the CMAK demo and renumber.

Both sets of mods would be at CMMODS. The demo can be found in the downloads section of this site.

Happy modding.

I did the reverse making a BB UI for AK. There was one bmp I had to add the word "orders" to for AK.

The big problem is the gunrack. Most of the Axis small arms bmps are the same, but the Soviet ones will have to be made.

My Korea and Vietnam mods for AK have Soviet small arms numbered for Axis. You could renumber them for Allied. Use the readme from Juju's mods for bmp numbers.

Guest ExplodingMonkey

I tried that stuff guys, but there were a few holes. No biggie I guess. I'll just stick with the standard CMBB interface or Packfans.

Thanks fellas.