Mod request

Well, I'm working on the Pz IV's at the moment, but what exactly do you mean when you say 'dark camo'?

As far as my research goes, RAL7028 was a comparatively bright color, an ocher tone at best. So if you'd specifiy that more clearly, I'll see what can be done.

Rust color on a IV G? Well, why not... :D Not really historically correct and not very likely, but possible.

Hasty camouflage is entirely likely, but I think I'll go for tri-color - though my research suggest a lot of vehicles were just green over yellow...

We'll see.

where do you get most of your info on camo?

I do searches, but they always lead to books for sale. Can never seem to find the sweet site. I saw a book today at the local Hobbytown store and it was a collection of photographs of some of the best 1/35 German tank models out there. Dioramas ect. Had some really nice camo schemes photographed from all angles. It was soft back like a thick magazine and said to myself "this would be perfect for modding on CM" then I flipped it over to look at the price............$35 freaking $$$ 35 dolares

it went back on the rack.

but like DI's tri cmo mods of PzIVG's, there is a late and an early, but no mid

Oh, what the heck, the mod is done. I will post it and let you rip it apart for being inaccurate ;)

I guess it is a bit tricked out but I like the camo, probably better if it was more like one of SAT's mods.

I guess I treat my tanks like WWI and II airplanes and get too personalized with them.