IS3 How to Kill Them?

With rarity off, a friend of mine really likes IS3s for late war QBs. In addition to rear shots, what are some good ways to kill them?

(I guess there are Jagdtigers, but they cost many points and Jagdpanthers seem to bounce many shells off of the IS3.)

Simple

Guns, lots of guns, the bigger the better! Also, the IS doesn't carry much ammo, so you can send your less valuable infantry and AFVs forward until they run out of shells!

Seriously, if the IS is being defensive, they are hard to kill! When ISs are attacking, I try to lure them into prepared ambushes.

One tactic is to machine gun them from one flank, forcing the vehicle to button up. Then it will hopefully turn its turret, or if your lucky, its entire hull towards the current attacker. At this juncture you either close assult it from the other flank, or shoot it up the backside of its turret. The IS's slow rotation hampers it when you get in close.

Failure of such ambushes can be messy though! :D

Regards

A.E.B