CMAK CMBB mod bmp charts and other stats

- posted March 29, 2007 09:24 PM Profile for Cabe Author's Homepage Email Cabe Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Collection of Miscellaneous Combat Mission Files

It has been uploaded to CMMODS CMAK and CMBB mod section

under newest mods or

under all/other/mod packs

These files were collected or sent to me from various fan sites all over the CM community. Many are previously lost or hard to find files that

Many players and modders are seeking in the community. There are vehicle stats, availability charts, exposure charts, Vehicle lists with BMPS by theater, and mod number for everything from voice wave file to infantry uniforms.

In these files you will find the desperately sought BMP files for units and other mods in CMBB and CMAK.

Many files are incomplete listing have not been found for certain games.

You will find a very thorough listing of the CMBB bmps. One should never assume that what is true for CMBB is true for CMAK but in most cases it is., but always cross check your bmp number by comparing them to either your default BFC bmp folder in the root directory of the game, using a CMMOS file or if you really want the whole mod and its exact number do a search on cmmods and download a mod to examine the numbers present in the file.

Which brings me to my point:

Please, if you have any charts or lists send them to me so I can update this file on CMMODS.

If you are really ambitious please complete missing information on your own and send it to me and I will give credit to your file and add to the pack.

So Far the sources are:

Chris’s CM database

We Band of brother’s webpage

Ohio Gamer

Grossdeutschland website

Mikey D

GEM

Guat

Kingfisher

And others

PLEASE help this database grow by send your files not listed here, or make your own and email it to me

Also (very important) all persons fluent in other languages such as Russian, German ect. Please make a translation of the readme file and I will add the text to the file.

I hope this is helpful to you all

Enjoy!

Cabe Booth

3-29-07

example (kind of cropped, but actual files are not)

th_EXAMPLE.jpg