Bmps required for German flak guns

The grey German AA guns are used by all the other countries, including the Russians.

The Yellow as far as I can remember are used only by the Germans.

I gather that the BMP's in your bmp folder is in number form only.

Mod mangers can give a lot of these kind of problems also.

I take it everything was all right before you install this mod.

Which mod is it that you where trying to install.

"CMMOS", where is this site at.

You should always keep all the mods ya download and burn them on a CD, saves from having to track them down and redownload them in the future.

AS I Stated Before All The GERMAN Grey AA Guns ARE USED by the other COUNTRIES, the Hungarian 40mm is in fact a shared hardcoded grey German 37mm AA gun, so whatever is done to the bmps for the German gun would be reflected upon the Hungarian 40mm as well.

If you check the Romanian and Russia 37mm AA gun, you should see them screwed up also.

So it would seem you have screwed up BMP's for the grey German 20mm and 37mm AA guns.

Is this problem happening with summer or winter versions or both.

The bmp's for the grey German 37mm should be I think,

3920 - 3928

[ September 18, 2005, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: DEY ]

The CMMOS material for CMBB is located at CMHQ in the cmmos section. It can also be found on the CMBB Special Edition mod disk.

It should be noted however, that while the CMMOS file lists for CMBO are pretty extensive and accurate, that is not always the case with CMBB.

If a mod was converted to CMMOS, the file list has to be accurate to make the bmp replacement.

If a mod hasn't been converted to CMMOS, as often as not the list of bmp numbers is just an approximate guess for where to start looking. That's why you'll come across files from time to time that list the same number four or five times -- a clear tip-off that the file shouldn't be taken as gospel.

ah, right it is my bmp's 3920-3928 that are screwed in both my CMBB & CMAK bmp dir's...they are all small kb files that will not preview, there must be a recent rogue mod in CMMOS as i only recently (last 3 wks) downloaded new mods.

Thanks for the tip Dey.

Does anyone have this set of bmps they can email me? (or an improved set).

Actually, you already have both sets of them on your cd's. Since you're bound to run into this kind of problem again when you're doing active mod switching, I would recommed making a parallel instal of the games, grabbing the original bmp folders, and sticking them in a safe place under the label "original bmp folder" or some such thing. And if you start playing around with sound mods you'll need to do the same with your wav folders.

If you need help doing the parallel instal without overwriting any of the mods you have already installed, just holler.