Favorite Battle and Operation for CMBB

Well, you might go to The Scenario Depot and rate them, and read ratings given by other players.

But to answer your question... one that pops up in my mind, is Vuosalmi Campaign battle 1, Cemetery. Defending against a mass wandering of Soviets and destroying tanks without guns, it really ate my nerves.

I have played only one operation in CMBB so far, because most of them seem to be too large to enjoy. The one that I played was called Gambler's Fallacy. It was fun.

I agree about the Cemetery battle mentioned above, its a good one.

Eberswalde Last Stand is also a good one.

I've played so many that it is hard to remember the names, but I always review every scenario I play that is listed at the depot.

the 5ss PzG Wiking scenario is also good for AI play.

Ghetto Uprising, I thought, was a good PBEM battle.

V's "Minor Victory" ranks as my favourite battle so far. "Cemetary Hill" is another one that I find pretty challenging.

I haven't really touched the operations yet, so I can't give a qualified answer as to which ones are good.

I agree with the other fellas...check out the Scenario Depot. Lotsa good stuff there. Remember to add your 2 cents with a review.