Auto ceasefire in QB???

Hey dudes,

I've noticed in many quick battles I've played lately the game ends before the time limit is up and it says on the AAR that both sides have agreed to a ceasefire. The manual states that your global moral will cause this to happen if it goes below 25%...blah, blah, blah... When this happens, my sides' moral has never been below 75%. In this particular battle, my moral was at 82% and the enemies was at 70-something. It was an Axis probe, although I've seen this happen on various types of battles. Anyone know what causes this???

Thanks Uberfunnybunny,

I did a search and found your old post. Sorry to post a similar topic, but it's happened consistantly to me every few games since I've been playing BCR. After reading through everyone else's replies, I'm guessing it has something to do with ammo and morale...yet, I've had battles where I had tanks with at least half ammo, infantry, etc. I think it would make sense to cause an auto ceasefire if ALL your troops were out of ammo. My morale has always been really high. I had one battle auto ceasefire from the first turn no matter what I did. I believe I had 40% ammo as default and the enemy had 70%. I wish someone had a concrete conclusion on this. It's the only thing ruining an otherwise excellent game for me.

Why don't you just try setting ammo to 100% and see if that eliminates problem? By this statement:

I had one battle auto ceasefire from the first turn no matter what I did. I believe I had 40% ammo as default and the enemy had 70%.

I assume that you had ammo to random and that setting ammo to 100% might change things.

Just a thought.