Walkthroughs/AAR's WITH movies.

I am trying to find some walkthrough type tutorials that people have put together (specifically for CMBO and CMBB). I have found several nice write-ups, but most of these do not have movies that you can load up and watch the action. Can someone point me to good after action reports / walkthroughs that people have done up complete with the movies. I found some at www.combatmission.com, but most of these are incomplete, or require a version before the one I have. I would have thought that there would be a central location for stuff like this. Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Ingtar

I have many many complete series of moves/movies from th eoff but they are not annotated in any way. If I use PBEMHelper in movie mode I can flick from one minutes film to the next film within a second or two.

Very useful if you are writing AAR's : ) I have written brief AAr's for ROW but not relating to turn by turn decisions. I can send them to you but depending on the battle some files are over a megabyte , times 30 files about.

markshot, Thanks. There's still no movies, but this was done extremely well. I don't remember that being the tutorial though.... I'll have to check when I get home.

dieseltaylor, that would be awesome if you could send me the movies and point me to the related AAR. Try sending them to geoff_bennet@hotmail.com. You might have to send them one by one. If hotmail doesn't like the size then I'll have to figure out the e-mail address that my ISP gave me (but I don't use).

I remember someone from the cdv boards has made a short (~10-15min) CMBB movie. Looking for link, stay tuned. [edit]Movie page down... Sry folks :(

I have written a large CMBB AAR - some kind of board war, were the members could choose a unit and were included in-game.

Unfortunalty it is written in german and a hell lot of text. ^_°

http://www.cdv-board.de/deutsch/showthread.php?t=24514&page=2&pp=15&highlight=battle+for+cdv+board

Maybe i can make some movies from my brothers high-end machine... =)