MOD TEST: please help!

Hi guys!

I'm trying an experiment: a few days ago, Mr. Noobie posted a new KingTiger mod, and offered it up to the public for camo'ing or alternative paint jobs.

I wanted to try out some techniques I've been working on, but the kicker is, I don't have CMBB, so this is sort of a blind test.

Can some kind soul download this test mod, run it in CMBB, and either post or e-mail me some screen shots? If you like the way this is coming out, I'll continue it... if not, I'll stick to CMBO mods...

Thanks for your help!

Here's the link:

KTiger Noobie-JoshCamo TEST

Alright Joshik I caught you. :mad: smile.gif Now CMBB has enough guys modding for it let's just get back over to CMBO where you belong and behave yourself would you? I won't tell the other guys if you get right over there now and stop this silly stuff. Wanting to mod CMBB when you don't even have the game. Boy some people. :rolleyes:;)

some pix... courtesy of Johnnymo (thanks!):

KTTest1.jpg

KTTest2.jpg

KTTest3.jpg

KTTest4.jpg

These are only tests... since I don't currently own CMBB, I have no way of knowing if the colors match from one BMP to another.

This was simply a test to see if the colors would look alright on Mr. Noobie's excellent new mod. I made a slightly darker Dunkelgelb, but used the offical Olivegrun (SUPER MODDERS TIP: RAL6003 = R92, G95, B77 - this is the real, absolutely accurate Olivegrun!). My Rotbraun is more Rot than Braun, almost approaching the Red primer color. I'll have to check, but I think I used RAL 8012, or R110, G70, B67... I just read that the Red Primer used through mid 1942 was RAL 8012, after 1942 was RAL 8013, and that the official Rotbraun was RAL 8017.

As for Dunkelgelb... you can start fights trying to figure out the true color of Dunkelgelb. It was written down as RAL 7028, but that appears to be inaccurate. I have in my notes an exclaimation point next to RAL 8000 (R 142, G114, B79), so you may want to mess with that one...

<sigh>

I'll keep working on this one... thanks again for your help!

-Joshik