Mods that does not work in McMMM

make sure you did not down load a CMMOS mod.

You can tell a cmmos mod by the fact that it the individual files have word in each BMP number, paling mods are just numbers not letters mixed in unless someone wanted to make and optional BMP like a turret that is blank with no Nationality markings would be .1234_alt or .1234_Blank. You use those by remove the the word off of the BMP file name so it is only a number with no letters in it.

Make sure you are not using an incompatible MOD, some (most mods for the original cm will not work with the later games. Some, not all CMAK mod will not work with CMBB or vis a vis, due to the desert units being in the game for CMAK and other "unique" numbered desert mods and a few others for that matter.

Make sure that the files are extracted properly. McMMM will not detect files that are compressed inside another zip. Meaning a zip inside a zip. I don't know, but I don't think McMMM likes .rar files either.

Since your problem mod is Ed's shacks and I have used them before, I don't know what the cause is, but it isn't a game compatibility issue unless you are using them in CMBO. Then maybe the building are numbered differently in CMBO from the other 2 games. I have not modded CMBO so I wouldn't know.

Oh,

Mcmmm has alot of quirks like that

especially if u delete a mod before u uninstall it with Mcmmm, I never see any problems with my mods even with the errors. Sometime I will be installing a sky mod or something like that and it will say that it is already modded by a brummbar. I just ignore it.

It isn't appearing in game at all?

Sometime when mcmmm gets too quirky I just uninstall everything (mods that is) and reinstall Mcmmm erase the temp and all that but only if you kept your mods n a separate folder, I am really sleepy right now so.... I will get back when I am not falling over