Its a bright shiny battlefield day?

I have to say that the graphics in CMBB are a great improvement over CMBO. Although many of the CMBO MODers make the game appearance incredible.

With the great CMBB graphics, I think MODers will be hard pressed to improve upon them (But I know they will).

And yet, I have to say, I miss the brighter MODS of CMBO. The MODS that have not been toned down. The bright grass and vibrant colors that only a soldier would notice on the battle field, while bullets whiz all around him. Only then does he truly appreciate life and view the world through clearer (and brighter) eyes.

Am I just being nostalgic? Trying to relive earlier days in the CMBO world? Maybe......

What I am trying to say is: Would the MODers of CMBB (or previous Moders of CMBO) consider creating a brighter environment for our cyber soldiers?

[ January 10, 2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Black Max ]

vedder,

Did you add any of the great MODs for CMBO? They are the bright MODs that I am talking about. A good example would be the grass from Richard Tremblett (Thats just one of many). I might also add that many of these bright MODs were used (I remember reading this on the forum) as a start for creating other MODs.

[ January 10, 2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Black Max ]