Hiding ATG in buildings

I noticed while reading my history books that the Germans liked to hide ATGs in buildings. The Close Combat games allowed you to do this (small ATGs - 57mm etc), but Combat Mission does not directly.

You can fool the graphics in Combat Mission by placing the ATG on the map first then the building. With a bit of frigging around it works. I tried both ATGs and bunkers in buildings, against enemy tanks. Whats the point you might say. Well it makes beach defences more interesting. The ATGs in buildings appear to withstand small arms fire and tank gun fire to a point, but once the building is destroyed the gun is knocked out. The bunkers are a different matter, they withstand allot of punishment, even with the building destroyed. Its common sense to have some infantry around for support.

But all this is nothing against heavy artillery.