Battle HQ by Wargamer.com

Guest Troger

hey all,

I Recently bought CMBB and BO and noticed that there a lot of players here buts it hard to find people, i started using Battle HQ for another game and i think it would be cool if people start using it, its easy, and you dont have to pay for anything, nothing like Gamespy or anything, just a place to meet people, they have a BO and BB room.

please take a look, http://www.wargamer.com/battlehq/

thanks all

[ November 11, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Troger ]

Hi Troger,

That looks interesting. Maybe we can get the CM series added to their list of supported games. In the meantime, I'd like to invite you to visit my site (link in sig below) which has an opponent finder section for finding players based of off criteria for the type of game you like to play.

There's also scenarios for download and if you ever get to creating your own, feel free to upload them to the site for playtesting by the group.

Hope to see you there!

GJK

Hey, GJK

Yes, they allready support the CM rooms, there is a BO room and BB room, nice site, we just need a place were everyone goes and can stay so we can find players easier

later

inside of a weekend of joining the blitzkrieg wargaming club i was swamped by game requests

if you join the ladder and have icq you can expect to get pinged for games pretty much non-stop

tonight alone i've been pinged three times via icq for IP games i'm honestly not interested in playing (prefer pbem)

net result, i went from 2 pbem games last weekend to 9 (i turned down 3 others)

there are over 500 cm opponents listed - with that many, finding opponents is ridiculously easy

in fact, avoiding them becomes actually the hard part ;)