The Berezina Ballet...final performance...

The Berezina Ballet invites you to attend our final performance! redface.gif

The ballet has all the excitement you could ask for, there will be death defying acts, acts of valor, you may possibly see actions leading to Knights Cross or Hero of the Soviet Union awards being won! You may even win one yourself!! :eek:

This is the performance of a lifetime!! Don't miss out. Bring your favorite PBEM opponent and be amazed at the tank battle without tanks! Get your RSVP by downloading this excellent scenario now!! ;)

The Berezina Ballet will close it's doors after this final performance. :mad: :mad: You don't want to miss this!

Find out how light AFV's can duel in the peat bogs and scattered forest along the Berezina River in the summer of 1944. Let us transport you to a thrilling battle; that was a draw for the last nine turns I played, and only when the game went six turns beyond the suggested ending, did I manage to get a Minor Victory!

Reserve this battle now! Get in touch with your favorite opponent and download this scenario! You won't be disappointed!!

Who knows you might even live through it!!

Get this scenario at The Proving Grounds.

http://the-proving-grounds.com/index.html

Good Hunting.

Panther Commander

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

[shameless coattail riding on a fabulously imaginative plug for PC/MR's Berzina Ballet]

Sorry - already have tickets to my favourite opera, "WBRP - Company Town", also available at the Proving Grounds ;)

Of course, since they're both at the Proving Grounds, technically they're in rehearsals, rather than final performances :D

If coattail riding will get some interest going for your scenario please climb on and ride... :D

Thanks for the compliment about my plug. Couldn't resist the idea!! :eek:

Panther Commander